Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    We only use a credit card for an emergency. Do not use them on line for any reason. Have seen things on line I would like to order, but don't. Thank you so much Anne for this info. Never thought of doing it this way. Girl, you are so full of good stuff! Lawana
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    Is this the one? It is at hobby lobby

Leisure Arts Knit Celebrity Slouchy Beanies Book | Shop Hobby Lobby

It says in stock but not sure if that is just for the online purchase..you can call to see if they have it..or maybe buy a pre paid visa card at local walmart just for online purchases..that is the safest way to buy online..they can't get to much money if it isn't on your prepaid.

2. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have this one in stock for 4.00 plus shipping

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1216871...rochet-slouchy

You can send a check or money order if that is easier for you. This one has 7 super cute slouchy hat patterns

If anyone is ever looking for a specific book I can always order just about any crochet pattern/book out there

Kay

4. Likes amanda, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Kay that is very nice to know and very helpful! Do you have your own crochet site or your own business? I have been reading some of the posts but I have missed a lot also! Sometimes it is hard to keep up with everybody! Thanks! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay: thank you so much for the offer. I will definitely think of you in the future. I already have the two previous booklets that were published by Leisure Arts specifically for the slouchies; bought them as soon as JoAnn had them. So I know, you would be willing to accept a money order from me?
    Quote Originally Posted by kayscrochetpatterns View Post
    I have this one in stock for 4.00 plus shipping

[url]https://www.etsy.com/listing/121687104/leisure-arts-celeberty-crochet-slouchy[l]

You can send a check or money order if that is easier for you. This one has 7 super cute slouchy hat patterns

If anyone is ever looking for a specific book I can always order just about any crochet pattern/book out there

Kay

7. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amanda

Yes I own Kay's Crochet Patterns so I sell patterns (my own and others), hooks supplies etc

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    if Joann's or Michael's carries this booklet? I would like to buy it; don't go out much:

Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts; it's got 10 patterns and really cute slouchy hats; is new and I saw it listed @ Maggie's Crochet for $9.99.

My hubby or daughter usually purchase what I need @ these two stores. If anyone has seen them @ either store, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
    I have actually bought one at JoAnn's so I know they carry them.

Carolyn aka OregonCaro

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this book at Walmart. Glad you found it! I bought the knitting and dishcloths by Leisure Arts there.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't read all the replies you received, so if I am repeating what someone else already said, please forgive me. I did a search on Amazon.com, and they have several different versions of the magazine. The price I saw was $3.99, but shipping would be added on. If you go to Amazon.com, just type in Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts, and you will see all the different books they have.

Good luck.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where I live they had it at Walmart in the crochet section.. I should have checked the earlier posts, I see someone else already told you about WalMart

Post Thanks / Like