Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the one? It is at hobby lobby

Leisure Arts Knit Celebrity Slouchy Beanies Book | Shop Hobby Lobby

It says in stock but not sure if that is just for the online purchase..you can call to see if they have it..or maybe buy a pre paid visa card at local walmart just for online purchases..that is the safest way to buy online..they can't get to much money if it isn't on your prepaid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wal- mart has a book for slouchy beanies for 4.97! Plus there are a lot of patterns on internet for free! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    if you type in slouchy beanies there are some free patterns on the web
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried the free pattern sites? There are so many free ones out there, there should be some out there that have the pattern you're looking for on a free site. I had found this site a while back and still haven't gone thru the whole site yet. Maybe you'll find something there. Here's the link in case you haven't seen it. myHq : Crochet Poet's Pattern Collection
    Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Slouchy beanies

Unless you just specifically want that book of designs, you can find many slouchy beanie patterns on the net for free. Use Google and you will come up with lots of pattern sites. I just finished a real cool slouchy beanie for my 13 year old GD. The pattern for it is here: CrazySocks Crochet: CROCHET PATTERN - Super Slouch Hat
    Why pay for patterns when you can find them for free?

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen this booklet in Joanns, but every store is different. Last month I went to the store and almost EVERY book and pattern pamphlet was gone...they had a huge clearance sale! Bummer, I had two 50% off coupons and no books to buy...but I went across the road to Michaels and they accepted my coupons!

Give the store a call, they should be happy to help...

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year I was on a crochet roll I made so many beanie hats and other hats, I made apple pencil holders dolls and so much more I lost my energy this year I am crocheting a lot of different things but it seems like I am moving in slow motion!

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone! SUCCESS! Was able to finally get the book at Barnes & Noble! It is apparently very popular - new book by Lisa Gentry and apparently almost every one was sold out. Daughter in AZ called B & N and they informed her they couldn't keep it on the shelves!! She ordered it for me (1 left) and I received it today. Title: Slouchy Beanies and Headwraps by Lisa Gentry; it's a Leaisure Arts publication.

I see now why every store is selling out.......I love every slouchy beanie/headwrap pattern and I HOPE to make each one. I know my daughters/grand daughters are really going to like them!

I want to thank everyone that helped me with their suggestions. You're all a great bunch!!

11. Likes amanda, janie mae, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is great! I have so many patterns and books but that really does sound interesting! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that booklet at Wal-Mart in their yarn section. Hope this helps.--Jan

14. Likes janie mae liked this post