Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

I have lived here in Kenly, NC for quite a few years....but my heart will always be in GA.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rody,
    I like your shop. I'm hoping to get one opened soon. I've had a page on Facebook, but difficulties with the e-commerse has made it difficult to sell from there.
    Your items are beautiful.....I especially love the flowers : )

Lynn Lux
    heartblesser1962

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that your headliner picture I guess you would call it that, It is very eyecatching and If I were browsing I would stop to look at your shop, I am also a newbie. I have a website I would love your feedback on it, I havent been able to do much the past few months because my husband had a stroke the first week of June so I was busy with life but I am working on a couple of things to post pretty soon. I can't wait to see what you put in your shop, I have been known to pay for patterns from time to time If its just to good to pass up, so maybe you can put some of your patterns for sale along with your garments you make, that is an idea for you if you didn't think of that or if you wish to share your patterns with the world. I hope this was helpful to you, my website is stitchinshishums.com. If you want to pop over and take a look and let me know what you think I need to do to improve would be a great help and any suggestions are always welcome

I have lived here in Kenly, NC for quite a few years....but my heart will always be in GA.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your reply and your feedback.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. It's tough when our loved ones are not as capable as they once were. My fiance is a diabetic 1 and has other health issues that accompany that. Therefore, I wear the hat of nursemaid when needed to. I've added your husband to my prayer list as well as yourself.
    I have seen some patterns that I'm debating on investing in. With the craft fairs and shows coming up for the holidays, it may be worth it.
    Yes, I have thought about putting my own patterns up for sell. They may do better than the actual product. lol. I will let you know when I have my shop ready to open. In the meantime, I will pop over to yours and take a look around.
    I'm hoping you have a wonderful day.
    Take care!
    Last edited by heartblesser1962; 09-27-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Lynn Lux
    heartblesser1962

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the swans! You did a good job!