Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Herschnerrs-Granny's Floral Garden---Help, I want this pattern

Herschnerrs-Granny's Floral Garden

There is an afghan that I am dying to try and find. I originally saw it on Herschnerr's Store Website. It is called, "Granny's Floral Garden Yarn Pack - March". On their site they advertise this afghan as a kit, and it is listed at $80ish. If anyone may know somewhere I could buy this pattern, I would be eternally grateful. A couple weeks ago, it was out of stock. As of today, they are showing 1 in stock. If anyone knows of one for sale, just send me a message.
    Thank You,
    Chris
    erinandalexmom

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I could not find this pattern or a picture on the website. Do you know if it is still available?

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know it is. I will go back and try to pull the whole ad and make sure for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out this great product at Herrschners: Granny's Floral Garden Yarn Pack - March Crochet Yarn Kit - Herrschners

above is the link that takes you to the purchase information. It still says there is one available. Good luck, the price was the whole reason I didn't get it because I cannot afford $80 for the whole kit. Please let me know what you find out.

Post Thanks / Like
    They first advertized the pattenr int heri 2011 calendar - Herrschners Treasury of Crochet Afghans 2011 Calendar - call then and see if you can purchase the calendar and then pick your own yarn as you go.
    Lisa