Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Loreda

Hi there, my name is Loreda (long e) and I am an avid crocheter from Maine. I have been crocheting since I was 13 years old. I am the married mom of two wonderful boys and "owned" by one chow/sheltie/goldie mix and 4 cats. It's nice to meet all of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk and Happy Holidays! We hope you enjoy your stay here! There are lots of resources on site and discussion about crochet projects! Also, you can search the site by using the search box in the upper right hand corner! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to our wonderful group
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome here! I am Larisa. What s color of your cats? I have 6 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello a d welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL and I am a avid crocheter also. I have crocheted for over 30 years. Nice to meet you to

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa, I have one one seal point siamese named squeaker, one calico named roxie, one black and white named snoops and one coal black named onyx snoops and onyx are 8 month old kittens and a comedy act all by themselves

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome, prayerfully I'll be able to post some pics soon It's nice to meet all of you

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome i live in maryland and work in california..... I am a big crochetier since i spend loads of solitary time on planes. I have a short hair tabby named baxter who has 6 toes on all his legs. I also volunteer at the national aquarium as a diver feedin fish and just having fun! I hope you find lots of fun here with all the wonderful people in this group! They are fantastic!
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mermaid, your kitty sounds beautiful. That must be amazing at the aquarium, and it sounds like a lot of fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    If the aquarium job was any more fun i would have to pay them to work there! I love the younger kids running up when they see divers the best part of my job is the people watching me do something i love.
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami