Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Winnie from Virginia

Hi everyone I have been reading posts on here for a few days but for some reason couldn't get registered. Now it's fine. I just moved to Va. From Ky. To live with my daughter and her husband and their two kitties plus my kitty. The kitties aren't getting along that well but I think they will eventually I hope anyway looking forward to getting to know some of you fine people on this site. Oh I don't knit just crochet but want to learn to knit this winter. Thanks Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome Winnie! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie! Welcome! I'm still really new here too, but just thought I'd wave. I only crochet as well. My mom tried to teach me to knit, but I never got past knit one purl one.. and got tired of making scarves and squares. For some reason Crochet came really easy to me years and years later.

Sorry about the cats.. yeah, the'll do that. I always give it about 6 weeks, and then they sort of come to an 'understanding' of sorts, even if they never really grow to like one another. But nine times out of ten, you'll find them cuddled up to one another once all the posturing and 'my house, my people' stuff blows over. Sounds awful in the meantime doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Where in VA do you live? I live in Norfolk near the water.
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome I also don't knit, my mom tried to teach me which she did but I didn't care for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie Welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I am a avid crocheter. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Lynchburg have been to Norfolk several times and Virginia Beach love it !!