Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Selling my paintings

Someone asked was I going to sell my paintings. After thinking about it I would be willing to sell my paintings if anyone is interested. I could sell an 11X14 for $35 plus postage. They would probably be one of a kind. I would draw the picture and only paint one of them for sale then draw a different one and sell it so that if you buy one it will be the only one ever of it's kind. You just need to tell me what you like and let me know if you want one. You can either post on here or PM me. Does that sound reasonable? I have taken into consideration what the postage is and the materials cost and have actually painted one and mailed it so I know basically what it will cost to sell one. Is anyone interested? I will wait and see what happens next!!!! Love ya, redhead/Patty

2. Likes N/A, Sylviamae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds good to me BUT allways a but aah ! because of XMAS I cant. After Xmas I would. Like what would you do any you chhose or anold lady in a Lounger with a Calico and Orange & White cat laying or sitting by me??? Hehe. More later if I can wait?? Just made a funny on a form and now this it amazingly a coinsidence. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    It sounds good to me BUT allways a but aah ! because of XMAS I cant. After Xmas I would. Like what would you do any you chhose or anold lady in a Lounger with a Calico and Orange & White cat laying or sitting by me??? Hehe. More later if I can wait?? Just made a funny on a form and now this it amazingly a coinsidence. HUGS Susan M J
    Susan are you saying after Christmas you would like a painting of you and your 2cats? I could do that if you have a picture of you and the kitties.
    Let me know if you are serious. I would love to do it. Love, your friend,Patty