Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Introducting myself

Hi my name is Deb and I love to crochet and knit not as good at knitting as I am at crocheting, I am currently working on making a Large Dog sweater for my sisters Pit Bull who is a large dog. She is such a sweet dog does not have a temper or anything she is a very loving dog. I am trying to find a good pattern however, looks like I am going to have to make my own pattern which I do some times this will be a rough one. Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Deb! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    nice to meet you, Deb. I am Judy328. I love Pit bulls, my sister has one that is the biggest baby. He really thinks he is a lap dog! lol. Welcome to the group. Here's a link to a pattern that I used for Cerb. Hope it helps.Debbie - Pooky's Dog Sweater

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Crocheting is a wonderful art and can bring so many benefits! Glad you joined us and please make yourself right at home here!

Also, if you will search on this site using the search box in the upper right hand corner - "dog sweater" or "dog sweaters" you will find a few options. I am not sure of the size though.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can google crochet pattern for large dog sweater and click on images and I bet there will be several to choose from. Welcome and make pictures of your work.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deb, Welcome and hope you find a sweater for your sisters Baby hehe. Can we get a pic of him / her in the sweater?? hope so, Susan M j

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Deb. Welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I am a crocheter for over 30 years. Nice to have you with us