Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

Red face new member

I'm new to crocheting and bought some beginner books..trying do learn patterns..I'm interested in doing dish cloths right now to give as Christmas presents. I've made one and tried to make other's but couldn't understand the pattern. I like most crafts

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of crochet. lol If there is anything we can do to help your understanding of any patterns feel free to ask. There are alot of friendly helpful people here. What other crafts do you do? I've tried embroidery, sewing/quilting, scrapbooking, cross stitch, ect. but only really good at/ really like crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! I absolutely love to make crochet dish clothes - they are quick to create and you can do so much with them! Glad to have you here on site with us! Please make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to make cards an embroidery...I started sewing this yr and really enjoy it..on a girl's vac we crocheted a scarf and started a purse using plastic grocery bags...I use to crochet and I remembered how . I enjoyed it...so I added that to my bag next to my chair

Post Thanks / Like
    I've tried to do plarn (plastic "grocery bag" yarn) but didn't have the patience for it. I lost interest and went back to good ol' red heart lol.