Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from a new member

Hi there,

I'm Liette and I'm new to this group. I've been crocheting for a while now. Actually, I started when I was in my late teens but stopped for many years. About a year and a half ago, after my youngest daughter asked me if I knew how to knit - to which I said "No, but I know how to crochet" - I've started crochet again, as a way of relaxing. Been making afghans, shawls, baby items, slippers for the whole family and for friends... Haven't stopped since then.

I don't know how active I'll be due to some health problems but I'll certainly drop a word here and there.

See you all around.

2. Likes N/A, Kathy B., Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Liette! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and have you here with us! Check in when you can as we would love to hear what you have been up to! Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa.

Thanks for the welcome.

I see that you're in Eastern Europe. May I ask where? I'm French-Canadian and I live in the province of Québec. French is my mother tongue but I have a particular love for the English language.

You make beautiful doilies. I've tried that, years ago, and intend to start making them again soon, once I'm fed up with afghans and shawls.

See you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Liette, glad to hear that you have gotten back to crocheting. I have found it to be very relaxing. I may not do it every day, but at least four days a week. Welcome to the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Liette Im pleased to meet you. Im a 73 yr young gal from USA... Minnesota where its cold 38 to day. You do a lot more then i do I do small quick and easy, I donate to different causes. Love to see some Pics of your things done. Glad you joined us and we will ty to help if needed in any way. Check out Forums & ask questions. HUGS Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome sit back and enjoy.. lots of great folks on here. we love pictures, so share some if you wish.. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to this forum. my name is AudreyL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello 3catlady... I have three cats, too. Thanks for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Susan,
    Nice meeting you. 73 isn't old today... so long as you feel young inside. As for me, I'm a 'young' 55-year-old first time granny. Feels great to have a little one (he turned one a few weeks ago). Time flies. As for posting pics, you will have to wait. I still have to transfer the pictures I've taken from my cell phone to my computer. Might take a while but I will post some.