Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Grammy Sal

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Grammy Sal

Hello my fellow nightowls, I am a mother to five and a grandmother to 7. Most are close enough to give frequent hugs to. I am a novice in the respect that I learned the basic stitches years ago but am anxious to re-connect and hone my skills through computer tutorials and You-tube. I learned a basic go-to pattern for easy winter slippers that my recall button can't recall. I would be very grateful for your input! I have quite a stash of yarn and would like to crank out enough foot covers for the grand kids. Also for the residents of a nursing home where my son is recuperating after a devastating auto accident in late August. I am doing ok with lap robes that won't get caught up in wheelchairs but all of the slipper patterns that I have viewed just aren't "the one". Thank you for the opportunity to join you all and I hope at some time I can give back rather than ask for a helping hand. Best wishes, SC

Post Thanks / Like
    Sc, Do you need heavy warm ones or light ones. I live in Southern Texas and don't make the slippers too heavy. We are having some cold[35]tonight but it will be back up by noon tomorrow So I make light weight ones for this gang. When I lived in Seattle I made heavy ones. Tell us where you live. I know of several that can get directions to you Hugggggs Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sal, If you go on down the lists, Judi Gomms is asking the same question and several have already answered. Look at the places they have told her. M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! I am Barbara and live in Oklahoma, USA. Glad to have you here on site with us! Take a look around and make yourself at home here. We have a wonderful group of people on site - enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello SC! Glad you joined us! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!