Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Just want to say Hello

Hello everyone, My name is Lorrie and I am new to crocheting. I have always crafted and crocheting has always interested me and i can do the basics(slip stitch, single, double & treble) but I really would like to learn how to make some of the beautiful things I see online. I hope to learn from and encourage all if I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome to the forum. If you can do the basic stitches, you are well on the way to making lots and lots of things. Youtube is a very good resource for "how-to's" and also for patterns. Also check out Ravelry. It is a great forum for knitters and crocheters and has lots of free patterns.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi from Senior Crocheter
    Welcome to a fine, friendly group, we like to help and answer your questions. You can go to above Bar/purple and click on
    NEED HELP ? a pop-up comes up and ther are different places for video help?? Good Luck. Join in anytime. Susan M j

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lorrie! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here among the group! Take some time to look around and also feel free to make some new friends! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lorrie & Welcome, I am also new and am still learning my way around but having a nice time checking out crochettalk. Enjoy