Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: new

Post Thanks / Like

new

new to this site. i've been crocheting for over 30 years. i make baby blankets and afghans that i give to family. hope to met fellow crocheters and learn to make some different things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ginni!
    Glad you joined us. I know I have learned a lot in just the three months I've been on the forum. Hope to see pictures of your work soon! We so enjoy seeing what others are doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ginni,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is nice to meet you! What other projects would you like to learn?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi am a newbie here. I came across this site when I was looking for free patterns for my Church group mission project. I am having a group over Saturday so we can teach a few gals to crochet to make hats for a mission trip in June. I have already made about 5 hats. I am not new to crocheting but I would say I am an intermediate stage. An older friend is trying to talk me into learning to thread crochet so to please her I started a dollie have done about three rows and now I will have to get with her so she look it over to see if I am doing OK.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BamaBelleMari;4728]Hi am a newbie here. QUOTE]

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you!

It is a nice thing to have others to help you in new crochet adventures! What types of projects do you do for your group mission project?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Crocheting for missionaries

Several ladies and myself are crocheting hats of all kinds and sizes. These hats will go the improverished people in Brazil in June. These people use these hats for warmth in the winter as they sleep in places that have no or limited heat.

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post