Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi from NC

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from NC

Hi I'm Lori from NC. I have an aunt who is crazy great at crocheting and knitting. She has inspired me to try again especially knitting and learn more than basic crochet stitches. Hoping that this site and you ladies/gentlemen will be able to help me.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME-WELCOME Lori I am here in Cold Minnesota and Brrrrrr next few days it will be 28 & 29 then low 40's. Glad you joined and a lot of gal & Gents are good at helping, just speak up and ask what & what you need. We'll get back soon as we have our Coffee...........NO Im
    joking. Just in time for Holidays & what do you like to make?? Knitting & Crochet?? Cant wait to see as you can put Pics of your projects on with your message. I hope you give us a chance. HUGS susan mj

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, 28/29 is that day time? We're supposed to be in the 20's at night later this week. I've been having to rely on space heaters since it got cold here. I closed on a house the end of August, and well summers here get pretty hot, so the gas pack couldn't be tested. The parts are supposed to come in tomorrow and then the unit will be repaired Tuesday. Hopefully! Didn't want to turn the heat on until November, but this is just crazy Stay warm up there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe Lori ! I am Larisa addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lori,
    welcome to the forum you will find all kinds of patterns and videos to help with stitches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to our little group
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a blessing to have you here on the message boards! Thank you for joining us and please make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL and I am a crocheter. Keep trying and don't give up