Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hi all

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi all

I am new. My name is annamaria and I am from Italy. I could knit since I was a little girl, but I just recently taught myself how to crochet. I do hats , in fact I have done so many hats for cancer patients that I now need new ideas.
    Hope to find them here, hope you'll will help me

2. Likes N/A, bettybee10, DebbyR liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Annamaria, I just went on thru the lists of people coming onto the forum. MsBhaven is right below your's .She has a message from Premier yarns with 190 free patterns. I checked them out. If you can get in it on your computer, check crochet, then Go to a search line and put in hats. I thought that is the most I have seen in any one group. Let me know if you can't get it and we will look somewhere else. Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME to CT we have knitters as well as crochet & more crafts all kinds. Check the forums and ask for help any time. You can go to Search and put in crochet scarves and all kinds of Sites show. Ravelry, Crochet Me, All Free-Crochet, Dearest Debi and many more. On
    each site you can go to more just read and if need help yet ASK like you did here. Also above on Purple Bar is NEED-HELP ? click that
    click on videos .....shows how to do things. Really a Great help. Good Luck and Join in any time. Wish I could say in Italian something?. HUGS Susan M J
    Last edited by Susan2014; 11-10-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: wording

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Annamaria! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa. I like to crochet doilies.... uncinetto LOL Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Annamaria,
    So good to have you join us. You will find lots of patterns to keep you busy.
    huggers
    Debby

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome, if you click on forums at the top of this page you will find a list of categories go to the links and Resources if you click on that there will be post that will give you links to crochet ideas and helpful hits. we look forward to seeing some of your work.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a blessing to have you here on the message boards! Thank you for joining us and please make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us.