Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

yeah im new with no idea what im doing

I need help with a pattern. I dont know if can get that here. I just found this site and....

Post Thanks / Like
    JennDavis, Most of us don't know what we are doing half the time. Tell us what your problem is and someone will come on and help you. There are women and men here in the Forum from all over. I would like to welcome you aboard, I'm from Southern Texas. And my name is Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am from baltimore and my name is Tami. I will help you if I can
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Margaret. How southern in Tx are you? Corpus Christie had been my home away from home. I hope I gave a link to a pattern that I want very much. All I can find for it is just buying the dress at auction. I think. Im trying to copy/paste the dress pattern but I cant figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards. We are delighted you are here with us! You can post questions in the main section of the forums. Here is a link:

Main

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the message boards. We are here to help. If you post your question or need, there is always someone willing to help in some way. I have gotten some wonderful advice and suggestions. I'm back to crocheting regular and actually getting things completed. (except the Granny Squares I don't know exactly what to with :-) ) I had projects that were started over a year ago and with the encouragement of these wonderful friends, I've completed all of them but one. I love it here! You will too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk!!! Can you post what you have and maybe someone here will be able to help. Hugs!
    Dinah

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    goof Hey margaret I allways know what Im doing GirlFriend. Must be the weather as tomorrow is expected to be 28 high, today was 40 WOW Brain Dead I am. LUV YAAH !! susan mj
    Last edited by Susan2014; 11-10-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: no. change