Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Southern Minnesota

Hello, I just was fortunate to come across this site and look forward to sharing and learning from each of you. I have crocheted since I was about 10 years old, learning from my grandmother and great aunt. They thought at first I was a hopeless cause! But I persevered and many years later I here I am and looking to expand my knowledge and skills with your guidance. Thank you for letting my join your community!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome From A Minneapolis, MN senior. I am glad to see another Cold weather Gal. We have a fantastic Group here. Trude is a Great - Northern Minnesoa gal, she is in charge of a new Group starting up soon called( Ssis )by Trude. She has a form on here so check it out or give her a PM
    (private message this means) you may want to get in on it??? Fun and getting to know people. Thanks for joining. Hugs Susan M J

3. Likes Ginnie256 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I know you will love CT. I have been here since July, and feel like I have known some of these people for years. We are a loving and caring bunch. On occasion we tease so watch out for that. We will try to answer questions you might have to do with a crochet problem or even life itself. The SSIS that Susan referred to should be a fun activity. Take a look at the different forums and posts and jump right in.

7. Likes N/A, Ginnie256 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TRUDE COLD YET??? No snow just plain ....Cold & Breezy. You got my Survey????? Hows Hubby & your MN Friend doing?? Oh yes your Son
    he did come up to see you?? SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I got your PM and I keep meaning to answer your sweet note, just not quite up to it. Maybe this evening sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself right at home here!

11. Likes Ginnie256 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Welcome to the forum!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I hope you love it here just as much as I do! This a a GREAT group and everyone is very caring. I have only been here a few months and I LOVE IT!! You will get some great suggestions and encouragement! Great group of people!!!:-) :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude no hurry at all. You just ease into things slowly and i will allways be here. HUG & HUGS MORE