Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hi. I am tami and i look forward to being part of the crocheting family. My mother and i have decided to have a home made Christmas and have completed several projects. I am honestly more excited this year about the holiday than ever. I have finished my first big person sweater and then completed several more.

Let me tell you about me..... I am a consultant and fly coast to coast weekly. Most of my crocheting is done when im a few miles off the ground. I am also a volunteer diver at the national aquarium.

Thanks for reading my post....
    Last edited by mermaid; 11-09-2013 at 08:08 AM.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    That is quite a talent. The small crochet thread takes forever to grow.

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mermaid, Welcome, I too am new and have just recently taken crocheting back up after 40 years of being away from the hook. I mostly made afghans back then because with 3 small children they were easy to put down and pick back up without too many problems. I am traveling a lot now but for fun as I am retired. Crocheting will be easy in the car and on the go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tami, welcome to the site. It is a very friendly place with lots of wonderful helpful people. I'm doing a home-made christmas too, but not getting as much of it done as I would like, and keep finding more that I want to do. These ladies keep posting such wonderful patterns I have a hard time keeping on task lol. Hope you enjoy it here!

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME TAMI............. Your a very active crocheter and such an interesting one. Love to see a few Pic of what you did. A sweater NO WAY for this quick N Easy Gal. Diver & envy you, Dolphin are Beautiful mammual and seeing Fish Oh Lucky You.
    Good Luck you & Mom on Xmas Crocheting. Your Friend Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont dive with the dolphins.... Just sharks, fish and rays. As soon as I can figure it out i will post some of my projects. How do you upload pics from an ipad?
    Last edited by mermaid; 11-09-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    All I know is pic from camera???? up-above on purple bar click (NEED HELP?) click that and see what Video to use OR our Moderator is the best she maybe able to help. Send her a private message (PM) Good Luck Sharks But Rays Im skeptical of those. I could listen to a Video you could make on this ????? Hint Hint. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to have you here. and nice meeting you.