Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello from Washington,

I'm a 63yr old Mother of 3 wonderful adults who gave me 4 beautiful Grandchildren! I've been retired for 6 years now & it's the second best job I have ever. I enjoy traveling & chasing the sun. I'm a breast cancer survivor, 10 years now, I'm blessed.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards. It is a pleasure to have you here and congrats on your breast cancer survival. This is awesome to hear! Please make yourself at home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, Thank you for your help. I have never posted on a forum before, this is all very new to me. I also am new at crocheting, I crocheted years ago afghans. I am just taking it back up again so I am a beginner at best. I have done hats, scarfs and now I am going to try slippers. I really enjoy crocheting and hope to be doing a lot more. I do a lot of crafting especially around the holidays.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! Glad you get the opportunity to travel, and to survive breast cancer! You are a lucky woman. I had an aunt that beat her breast cancer but died right before her 40th birthday from later complications. If being retired is the second best job you've had, what was the first? If you don't mind me asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    T-Girl Go Girl & Congrats. on 10 Yrs WOW GREAT. Have a lovely Family, 4 Grand Kids oh on nice . Sounds like your a true crocheter and would love to see some Pics of them. We are here to help and your picking up Posting just fine. See you again
    on another Post. Nice you joined Susan M j

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Crochet4fun, no I don't mind you asking at all, being a Mom was the first best job I ever had.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Pa. Welcome from AudreyL. glad to have you with us and very glad you are 10 year Cancer survivor

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I thought but thought I'd ask anyway. It truely is a rewarding job to be at home with your little ones. I know I love it. However stressful it might be at times...

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site you will love it here alot of very helpful people! And a big congrats for being a breast cancer survivor!!