Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Knit n Spin availability

Hi all you CT'ers. Just want to give you all a heads up on what I have available of The Original Knit n Spin. I don't expect to get anymore from my brother before the new year. This is what I have right now:
    2 triples -- $40.00 each plus postage
    4 doubles -- $30.00 each plus postage
    23 singles (brother just sent a shipment from SC) -- $18.00 each plus postage
    If you'd like to put a hold on any, let me know and I'll ship when you tell me to. If you're trying to come up with a great Christmas present idea...this might be the right present. HUGS, Shelly
    The base and spindle are solid wood and the part that spins is foam with pvc type pipe inside that slides over the wooden spindle. As you can see from the avatar pic, the foam spinner holds a skein of yarn which makes it handy to keep your crochet hook when you're working on a project. That yarn is what I used to make the broomstick lace wrap. Anyone with any questions or anything can PM or let a message in my visitor section.
    Last edited by seashells_Shelly; 11-08-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added information
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly, how much is the Single and Double? thanks have a great day.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like

Knit n Spin availability

Just letting all you CT'ers how many of The Original Knit n Spin I have available now.
    2 triples $40.00 plus postage
    4 doubles $30.00 plus postage
    23 singles (my brother just sent a shipment from SC) $18.00 plus postage
    I am doing 2 craft shows this month - the 16th and the 30th. If you're interested but not ready yet, let me know and I'll hold what you want until you tell me to ship.
    HUGS, Shelly
    Last edited by seashells_Shelly; 11-08-2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: added prices

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a Great Xmas Gift for a Special Person. I will get back to you. Going quite well thats great. Good Luck at the Sales

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you please post the prices for the different sizes.

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye Hows my lazy Friend??? You know I mean it in a good way...you need rest still. I believe Shelly is running arrands this afternoon so patience. I have a single and a double depend on what your doing etc. i like wood and nicely made. HUGS sweet Pea

Post Thanks / Like
    I am crocheting Christmas gifts for my friends and trying to take care of myself. I am still on a walker and will be for 2 more weeks. So while I am not being lazy I am trying to not overdo.

10. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats my girl, Im proud and I do know how hard it must be. 2 babies are loving you too much Ill send my Cats MEEEEEEEEEEo

Post Thanks / Like
    The single is $18.00 plus postage and the double is $30.00 plus postage. The base is solid wood and so is the spindle (those are the parts my brother makes). If you have any questions or anything you can alway PM and I'll answer. If you want some feedback from others who have gotten the Knit n Spin, Susan MJ and Kathym2 are only 2 of the women who have The Original knit n Spin. If you want more feedback, I can give you other names from CT. Thanks for asking, Doris. HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, would you mind if I direct people with questions about other who have gotten The Knit n Spin if I give them your name so they can ask your opinion? If you don't want me to put you on the spot, just let me know and I'll ask some of the others. I thought you would be the best one to ask because you were the first one to take a chance and get one. Let me know what you think. LOVE and HUGS, Shelly