Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Scotland!

Hi all, I just thought I would introduce myself before jumping in and posting.

I am from Glasgow in Scotland and the mother of three small children. I have always made stuff, right from when I was very little. I've always knitted and remember knitting Sindy clothes and scarves as a child. I've never learned to crochet but it's something I have always wanted to learn - hence the reason I'm here!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

morag

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Morag

I should have read this post first before asking somewhere else where you are from! silly me! It's just I didn't think I saw anyone else from the UK apart from me before. welcome on crochettalk and I am sure you will enjoy crochet once you start knowing the basics...it does get addictive!
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Morag,

I am excited to have you in the group! It is so neat to have someone from Scotland! Nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Morag,
    I too am new to this forum. There are some very special ladies that are quick to help you if you need it. On my introduction page I posted that I learned to knit by watching you tube videos. I always wanted to learn how to knit. I can crochet and have posted some baby clothes on this forum. I requested help with a baby sweater and some of the ladies replied. In the end I couldn't figure out the pattern very well. I am not that great at crochet its either to loose or too tight. Anyway I completed the baby cardigan by the measurements only. It turned out so cute that I made a hat and boots to match. I am going to post the picture later so that the ladies that helped me can see the finished product.
    By the way my ancestors are from Scotland. I moved to the states from Paris France.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Caleonia1972/Morag,
    Welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Morag it is nice to have you in the talk. If there is anything that I can help you with I will try to do my best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet filet items.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן