Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello

My name is Kim I'm in North Dakota, my first winter up here. I love to crochet and look for new things daily. Just wish I better at it as some days seem to rip out more than I do. Anyway hope everyone has a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you on site with us! Take some time with us and have some fun sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kim! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Kim. You sound like me I think I rip out more than I accomplish. I am working on a hat for my granddaughter and after completeing a row I was constantly having to rip out the hole row, then I gave up on it, and found a pattern at another site that looked exactly the same, I started it and it is going fine. Then I realized they were the same pattern except the first one I tried was full of mistakes, I guess they tried to copy it and it just isn't correct.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Welcome to the forum Kim. You sound like me I think I rip out more than I accomplish. I am working on a hat for my granddaughter and after completeing a row I was constantly having to rip out the hole row, then I gave up on it, and found a pattern at another site that looked exactly the same, I started it and it is going fine. Then I realized they were the same pattern except the first one I tried was full of mistakes, I guess they tried to copy it and it just isn't correct.
    Sounds like me, but I do like crocheting I have to manage to complete quite a few pretty items. Thanks for the feed back have a great weekend.

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You! Have a great weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa,
    I love to make doilies but not as talented as you. Thanks,and have a great weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kim. Welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. The more you crochet the better it will go. We all have to rip some times. Don't feel bad about ripping

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat looks like you've been busy making GC Xmas things. What else you doing? Have a warm Week-End and nice seeing you. HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kim and welcome, I'm Sharon from CO.