Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi from Canada

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Canada

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and am excited to be here. My name is Helen, but you can call me rhelena. I've been crocheting for a long time and am also into designing my own patterns. One of my favorite things to do is to sit back and work on a mindless crochet pattern.

I joined this forum after a dear friend invited me to join. If you are reading this, then you know who you are. Thank you so much for the invite and I hope you see you around here. I'm also looking forward to meeting lots of new crochet friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rhelena. I have a lot of internet friends from Canada. You guys rock! Hope you enjoy the forum.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes rhelena liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi from Europe. I am Larisa addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you on site with us! Take some time with us and have some fun sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks buggainok! Isn't the internet amazing? It almost makes you wonder how previous generations got by without it. I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kl100, I love doilies too! They were the first things I learned to crochet by following a pattern and made some for every room in the house. Do you design them or do you just enjoy crocheting them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, thank you so much for helping me out in joining this forum. I'm happy to be here and look forward to making lots of new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to make doilies. I cannot design but I rechart filet patterns I hope to see pictures of your doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay I promise to post pics as soon as possible. I don't have them on display at the moment due to tight living space, but as soon as I move to a bigger place I'll take pics and post.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ll wait -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן