Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Knit n Spin update 2

Knit n Spin update 2-updated-spinners-9-18-13-004-jpgKnit n Spin update 2-updated-spinners-9-18-13-003-jpgKnit n Spin update 2-updated-spinners-9-18-13-005-jpgAlong with the singles he delivered, he has also come up with a double. The Knit n Spin double is $30.00 plus postage. I have only 7 singles and one double available. As you can see, he also has made the Knit n Spin triple. I have only 2 available. Depending on the demand for the triple, the plan right now is to make them by order. The triple is $40.00 plus postage.
    Attached Images Attached Images Knit n Spin update 2-updated-spinners-9-18-13-002-jpg Knit n Spin update 2-updated-spinners-9-18-13-001-jpg 
    Last edited by seashells_Shelly; 10-19-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh shelly there just wonderful thought i would comment on them he is just wonderful
    Kathym

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the positive comments about the Knit n Spin
    My brother was in PA 2 days ago and dropped off 6 doubles. As of now, I have 6 singles, 6 doubles and 2 triples. I am signed up to do a craft show Nov. 30, so I asked my brother if he had a chance would he make some more singles before the craft show as the interest around here is growing slowly but I've had comments on giving them as Christmas presents. So I'm trying to plan ahead to make sure I have enough for everyone who wants singles or doubles for themselves or as presents.
    HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

6. Likes kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh thats just wonderful i use mine every days its the best thing next to sliced bread was wondering how much the shipping is on a double or even another single i dont remeber what it was so please if you. Would either message or whatever is good tell your brother he and you are the best
    Kathym

8. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post