Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hello from Saskatchewan

I am a retired grandmother of 4 fantastic grandchildren under 6 years of age , and I am looking forward to making play items and clothes for them. I have been crocheting for over 55 years and knitting longer than that. I love to sew as well. I have a LARGE stash of yarn and fabric. So I need to find unique things to make. I am looking forward to lots of fun times here. I have really enjoyed doing mystery afghans from other sites... does anyone do them here?

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard of them but this is the only site I use for crocheting. Look at the patterns posted on here and that should give you a lot of ideas. Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I use to crochet doilies but I knit now
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes amanda, sewpink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! I am curious about the mystery afghans as well! Please let us know if you need help with anything!

7. Likes amanda, sewpink liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to our BIG FAMILY that have so many different talents! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so looking forward to this site and all the help I will need here to begin "retiring"... It looks like a scary idea right now!
    Last edited by sewpink; 10-19-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to finding new ideas!
    Last edited by sewpink; 10-19-2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love modern tech. and wish it would have been available when I was younger... so much more interesting to seek and research things you want to know.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the mystery afghans... they only give you one set of patterns for the week and you make the designated size and color. After you have all the pieces made, people send in pics of how they think it will go together.. then admin sends out the final instructions... finishing and outside rounds.They are always so diversified and a great way to use up a lot of yarn you have on hand if u do not wish to purchase yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the idea of this but is it all granny squares? I HATE granny squares but this is one way I might go over to the dark side. lol