Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hello from New Mexico

Hi my name is Brenda. I live in the small town of Moriarty, NM. I have been here about 16 years but am still an Indiana girl
    I have been crocheting since the age of 7 so I have a few years at it
    I can crochet about anything and read any pattern..I am not good at creating my own pattern but I can make changes and adjustments to about any pattern to fit what I need. I love to crochet. Right now I am working on winter wears..I made a hat for a friend at work and it has caused a spiral of people wanting different ones..I'm excited. I prefer to do wearable over afghans. But I see so many afghan patterns I just love..maybe thru the winter.
    I love helping out my fellow crocheters and I have hundreds of patters..If your looking for something and I can help I will.

2. Likes amanda, trueblue2007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ms. Brenda, I live in southern Cali and have crocheted for many years as well. This is a great forum to be apart of, a wonderful and helpful group of women. Have a great week-end.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Brenda from Georgia. I know you'll enjoy chatting with this forum of dedicated crocheters! I know I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Brenda. I'm in Massachusetts here. I'm 54 now and my mom taught me how to crochet when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I did a lot for a short time, then put it away and didn't touch it for years. My dad died in 2010 and during the time of his illness I pulled it out again and have been crocheting ever since! You see, I was his primary care giver during the last 8 months of his life and very seldom left the house to do more than grocery shopping. Well, one can only watch just so much TV, so I pulled out my crocheting again as a way to relieve stress. It has been my friend ever since.
    This is a great group of people and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
    M

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Thank you all for the warm welcome. A lot of info here
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you make doileis also?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! Make yourself at home here and let us know if you need any assistance!

It is also great to have another helping hand here on the site! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Fancy, i know you'll enjoy this forum. It's a great group of wonderful people and dedicated crocheters always ready to help. I am so happy to be a part and i know you'll be too. Welcome :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I do make doilies as well. I love thread crochet and all the things you can do with it.