Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Manitoba, Canada

Hi! My name is Sherrill. I am married with two grown children and Gramma to 5-month old twins Ellaina & Mason. I am a crocheter and have made many afghans but a novice otherwise. I love wondering around Ravelry, Craftsy and Pinterest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ms. Sherrill, you will love this forum many wonderful ladies here and very helpful. Congrats on your twin grandbabies.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ms.Sherrill, My name is Aurora and was the mother of 26 year old twins My daughter passed about a year and a half ago, and my son turned 26 in June.
    I cannot tell you how gratefully I was to my mother when she came and stayed with us and helped take care of them and their almost 4 yr old sister. I thought my husband was gonna cry when she left after 6 weeks.
    So on behalf of your children: Thank You for all you have done and all you will do in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome Doris, Aurora and Larisa.

I am so sorry for your loss, Aurora. I cannot imagine losing a child.

My daughter and her family live two blocks from my home and I am so fortunate to be able to spend so much time with them.

I am about to start two owl hats, at my daughter's request last night and then it is on to 4 Christmas stockings and then striped stocking hats for Ellaina & Mason's Christmas photos.
    Last edited by sama1959ca; 10-11-2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: did not finish the post

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you ahve a cat? I have 6 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Larisa, I have a cat named Riddic and he is 4 years old. I also have a dog, Molly, who is 10.

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, I completely forgot about my daughters cat Lucky. he had been put behind some dry wall over a long weekend as a house was being built. He is pure white, and blind in his left green eye

Post Thanks / Like
    These pure whita cats are very nice! I love all different colors of cats too but I cannot have any because of my birds. They use to fly at daytime
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! We are glad you are here with us! Thanks for joining and we hope you have a lot of fun here making new friends!