Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink getting aquainted

am new to crochet and still learning. hope to improve so I will feel more comfortable making items for charitable causes

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome sistajay: The people on this site are just FABULOUS! You can learn so much from just reading the Newsletter. That is mostly what I did until I discovered the "new posts" tab. You can ask any question and they will search through all their resources to find an answer for you. Good Luck and again
    Welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! We are glad you are here with us! Thanks for joining and we hope you have a lot of fun here making new friends!

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. I am Audrey from Pa. Every day you crochet it will get a little easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all of the ladies who welcomed me to the site. Have never participated in something of this nature and not sure how to keep in touch, but hopefully will learn the ropes sooner than later. Take care, Sistajay

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sistajay View Post
    Thanks to all of the ladies who welcomed me to the site. Have never participated in something of this nature and not sure how to keep in touch, but hopefully will learn the ropes sooner than later. Take care, Sistajay
    Welcome to the group. I usually check in here every day, because I'm retired (and so I can do what I want, lol.) I like to click the New Posts button at the top on the left, and see what everyone has posted lately.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi buggainok, thanks for the tip for keeping up with the members. I recently had cataract removal surgery, so my hooks are on vacation until I get my new glasses, but while I'm waiting making some new crocheting friends, is a great way to help me pass the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sistajay. I am Audrey from. I am a avid crocheter for over 30 years. The more you practice the better it will go for you. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! 30 years is a lot of experience. You may have just acquired a "new best friend" . Thanks for the encouragement.

13. Likes amanda liked this post