Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Just wanted to say Hi

My name is Karen, I have been crocheting since I was seventeen, we won't say how many years that is, Then I would be telling my age lol. I will tell you I am older than drinking water but that is all I am saying, I love to design clothes for my Chihuahua, I am also a K.J(Karaoke DJ) which is where my name came from. Well thats about all I can say, so ask me anything and I will answer if I can

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen and welcome to the group
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You, hope to some help to everyone and to get help on new-fangled projects

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen and welcome to the group. I have a tiny toy poodle, so I'm also partial to little doggies. I have a friend with a Chihuahua that rules the house, and has her bluff in on the two other "big" dogs. I've seen some cute free patterns for little dog sweaters but haven't made one yet.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen: I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus and we have a mtg tomorrow so will turn in two afghans I have finished. I am 66, retired and have 4 grandchildren, 7,6,and two 5 year olds!!! Welcome to CT. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen! Welcome to the forums, we are glad to have you here! I'm a grandma too, 6, 4 and 5 months.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thank you everyone I mad a ladybug Halloween costume for my chi talk about a thinking problem, I suppose you would say I designed one couldn't find a pattern for I am working on a Smurf costume, everyone here makes me feel so welcome and I would like to say Thank You again I hope ya'll have a great day and may God bless

8. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards here at Crochet Talk! We are glad you joined us and hope you will have lots of fun here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, I have 3 chihuahuas, toasty is a 3 yr old male, and Big Boy and raisin were born in Feb. The only thing I have crocheted for my critters are collars and leashes. I hope to get ambitious enough to try and make them some thing a little more elaborate.