Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Post Thanks / Like

Red face I am new to CrochetTalk.

I am happy to be here. My name is BeveyK & I like to crochet; presently I am crocheting a SmoothFox’s Spiral Baby Blanket for my first Great Granddaughter. The pattern was Created by Donna Mason-Svaraaka SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com. Anyway, I have been crocheting lots of booties also. The Mama likes booties. I also am caring for my 97 year old Mother. My husband & I are full time RV'ers & are parked right beside my Mother's house. She is a beautiful lady & person.

2. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you got logged on and spending some time here! Make yourself at home here!

4. Likes BeveyK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Bevey! Welcome to Crochet Talk. You make some very good friends here. Some of us are a little nutty, but it is all in good fun. I have been crocheting about 3-4 years. I like to make small projects. If it is too large of a project I get impatient for it to be finished, and then I get bored with it. Congratulations on becoming a GGM! Very exciting. Being a full time RVer must be fun. How long have you been doing that. You are very lucky to still have your mother. Take a look around at the boards and jump right into any conversation. Have fun.

6. Likes BeveyK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been crocheting off & on since 1973. I taught myself to crochet w/a learn to crochet book. I have crocheted some big afghans but also like smaller projects for the same reason you mentioned (lack of patience). Crocheting is something I can do even as we travel. We've been full time RV'ers now for 7 years. Thank You for your welcome. It was very nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bevey!!! Welcome to the group...some of us are a little nutty (me) and we tease each other a bit too. I take care of my mom who is 84. She is still going strong and crochets all day, every day. She says it helps with her arthritis to keep her fingers nimble. LOL She may be right but I don't know. Congratulations on becoming a Great Grandmother!!! I have a ways to go for that, I have 3 beautiful grandchildren but the oldest is only 6. Jump into the discussions you want to and if you have questions or answers to other's questions just post. Hugs
    Dinah

10. Likes BeveyK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome BeveyK. I'm one of the ones who also likes to crochet things that are easy - but look hard, lol.

I can't imagine being a full-time RV-er myself, although I know some folks really love it. We bought an RV when our kids were teens, took a couple trips, and then sold it the next year. I didn't like having to take all my work (dishes, laundry, etc.) with me when we traveled.

It's so nice that you get to be close to your mom and look after her.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

12. Likes BeveyK liked this post