Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: Canada

Post Thanks / Like

Canada

Hi Everyone
    Say a post recently from a Canadian Gal, please post I would like to know where you are from. I think we might be the only two Canadians.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is my first post. I just wanted to say hello. I'm from Halifax, NS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercanuck View Post
    This is my first post. I just wanted to say hello. I'm from Halifax, NS.
    Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you! I live in Oklahoma and look forward to hearing more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just joined, i am in Northern Ontario

Post Thanks / Like
    I was fortunate enough to travel to Ontario several years ago and really liked it there. Everybody was so friendly!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I had a cousin from Halifax I didn't get to meet him in person. He past away January 5 2012. His name was Ralph Legere and he had a twin brother who past away 16 yrs ago. They were on my fathers side of the family. I was born in Truro NS. but live in Cobourg onatario, about an hour east of Toronto. This is my first post as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone I was born and raised in Toronto Ont. and now reside in Durham region

Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in the east end of toronto. I lived on Withrow Ave between Broadview Ave and Logan Ave. I went to Withrow Public school and Eastern Commerce High school. Then I lived in the the eastern part of scarborough, now I live in Cobourg for 16 yrs.It's nice to hear some Canadians on here LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I live on the county just south of Belleville & Trenton, Ontario. Nice to know that there are few Canadians!

Post Thanks / Like
    I go to Belleville sometimes to shop. You have a huge Walmart Superstore there. We have one in Cobourg but on a smaller scale. I have seen a singer" Rita MacNeil" there several times at the concert hall downtown in the older part of Belleville. I drive a wheelchair school bus and pick students up and take them to East Northumberland High School which is about ten minutes from Trenton on Hwy 2. Last year I picked a student on Old Carrying Place going to Murray Centenial School. So you are not too far from Cobourg. So I say hi.