Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I need some sensations yarn asap

I just started a afghan that I bought the yarn for 3 weeks ago. It is sensations rainbow classic yarn in blue,taupe multi. I bought the amount the pattern called for but it is not going to be enough. I started it 2 days ago and have it half done but I need at least 2 more skeins. I have looked everywhere. Can anyone help me I need it to finish for a wedding gift.
    Thanks for any help you can give me. Brenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Where have you looked? I Googled sensations rainbow classic yarn, and it come up on the Joann's website. I'm not sure they have the colors you need. Have you tried Amazon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by b.wieber View Post
    Where have you looked? I Googled sensations rainbow classic yarn, and it come up on the Joann's website. I'm not sure they have the colors you need. Have you tried Amazon?
    I looked at Joann's too, and unfortunately it is discontinued now. There is a whole long thread of customer complaints from people who are so unhappy about it. I don't know why companies do that, and discontinue something that people love and are buying???

Our poster may be able to find it on ebay. I saw some of it there, but not in the color she needs. I guess the moral to this story is to always buy more than the pattern calls for, save your ticket, and if you don't need it, you can return it.

I've seen so many posts where people don't have enough to finish their projects, and that is heartbreaking when you've already done so much work.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I have looked at 5 joanns to see if they have any of it left but no. I also have looked on ebay estsy and many other web sites. I have only found the brown and taupe , and the blue and white. hopefully someone will have it to share with me. I have posted on several crochet sites. The only other option I have is to figure out how much to tare out and the add the blue and white stipe or a solid to it. If I can find what I need.
    Thank you both for looking. I really appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could help you Brenda, but I don't have any of that yarn, I've not heard of that brand but I thought if I get a chance I would check Hobby Lobby and Joanne's here in Terre Haute and see if they have any. Love, and good luck , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I wish I could help you Brenda, but I don't have any of that yarn, I've not heard of that brand but I thought if I get a chance I would check Hobby Lobby and Joanne's here in Terre Haute and see if they have any. Love, and good luck , Patty
    thank you only joanns would have it. it comes in 11 ounce skeins and they just discontinued it so I am trying to get enough to finish. thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kensuelea View Post
    I just started a afghan that I bought the yarn for 3 weeks ago. It is sensations rainbow classic yarn in blue,taupe multi. I bought the amount the pattern called for but it is not going to be enough. I started it 2 days ago and have it half done but I need at least 2 more skeins. I have looked everywhere. Can anyone help me I need it to finish for a wedding gift.
    Thanks for any help you can give me. Brenda
    I just looked through my stash and I don't have any either...but, I will look at our Joann's here.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this. I'm not sure if it'll help, but hopefully so. if the link doesn't work its beacuse i'm new and probably didn't do it right.
    Sensations Rainbow Classic Yarn 11oz Blue Taupe 615 Yards | eBay

Post Thanks / Like
    I placed a bid on that one. thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy to be of help. Hope you get it to get your wedding gift done in time.