Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Here

Post Thanks / Like

New Here

Hi, I am Doss. Just set up my application this morning. I am 79 years old, live by myself and just started back crocheting. I learned to crochet in 87, and went like a fire. I stopped crocheting in 96, and just started again. I recently found an afghan that has not been completed, and unfortunately I gave my book to a friend, who threw it away. I have tried to find the pattern, but have not been successful. If any of you have it, I would love to have it. It has a watering can in the center with an arr of flowers. All around the afghan are squares with flowers in each one . All of the patterns are cross stitched on the afghan. I have 2 squares to finish crossstitching, and then attaching them, and then working a border around the entire afghan. Well, guess I have my work cut out for me, don't I. Well happy crocheting, and God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Doss!
    Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you joined us.
    Do you have any idea what company published the book your afghan was in, for example Leisure Arts, etc.
    Many of those companies have websites now that are searchable.
    The other way we might find it is if you happen to remember what the name of the pattern was.
    Sounds like a really pretty pattern. Will let you know if I come across it. (I don't cross stitch, sorry)

Post Thanks / Like
    Doss,

Hello - welcome to the group! If you can give us more info on your pattern, I will also keep my eye open when looking for patterns. It is nice to have you!