Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Post Hi From South Carolina.

My name is Brenda and I am new. I hope I can learn my way around the site before long so I can take advantage of everyone's knowledge. I am a fair crocheter but hope to get better over time. Hope you all have a great evening.

2. Likes b.wieber liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Brenda. You will feel at home in no time. This is a friendly bunch of people!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! We have a wonderful group of people here on site - please make yourself at home and let us know if you have need of anything. Feel free to post, ask questions, and share your projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Brenda! I am Larisa from Europe. I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes Brenda H liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to have found this web site. It has already been useful. I found the pattern I have been wanting. Now when I need to know something I know just where to go. Thank all the members for your help and your welcoming me into the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa , You are very tallented to be able to do such beautiful work. I wish I could see to do the fine yarn. I have always wanted to make a tablecloth out of the cotton yarn. Maybe someday I will attemp to make something small to start. I made some "bibs" years ago for my mom after she had throat cancer and she wore them over the open hole in her throat. Thanks so much for the post.