Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi Everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone

My name is Brenda and I have no idea how to work this site. :-) It's great to find a place where people can come together and exchange ideas and help one another. I have a feeling this might be one of my new "addictions". (Just what I need) :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our little group and welcome to the CT addiction club as well lol
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

3. Likes b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!! I've posted this question in a few places in this forum, but can anyone help me with a baby bonnet pattern? Not a beanie, and not a bonnet with a ruffle. My niece found a bonnet that she loves and asked me to make one for her. It looks extremely easy but I'm not sure what stitch is used in making this particular bonnet. If I post a picture, (if I can figure out how to post a picture ) can someone help me, please?

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    for now copy and paste the link to the site as for how to post a pic click on Need Help? at the top of this page there are vidoe's to help you

Post Thanks / Like
    bringing this to the top for you to find hoping to see a picture of this bonnet so we can help or a site where it is located

8. Likes b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Brenda,
    I'm new here too, and just learning my way around the site. Not that I need another "addiction" either, but I can certainly see that happening here too.

10. Likes amanda, b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Baby Bonnet

Hi MsBhaven,

I hope I'm doing this correctly. I'm going to try to put a copy of the link where it is in the Amazon site.

Amazon.com: Melondipity Girls Cream Newborn Baby Bonnet with Rose - Lace Trim Hat Beanie: Clothing

And just an FYI, I'm not trying to steal someone's work. I did actually purchase this hat, but my niece asked if I could make it for her. I would love to say that it came from my hands, but I want the artist to get the money that she deserves for it. (I hope that made sense.) It's also a newborn hat and when I got it, it look so itty bitty. My niece's baby is 5 1/2 months old now so I'm not sure if the one I purchased would fit anyway.

And also, btw, my niece wants it in two weeks. lol

Thank you, thank you, to ANYONE who can assist me in this project. :-)

Brenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucky,
    Nice to "meet" you. :-) Are you finding the site a bit confusing? I have a feeling it's just me and my being a bit "computer-challenged". :-) I'm looking forward to being able to breeze through to wherever I want to go.
    What are your other "addictions"? Right now, mine are beading and polymer clay.
    Take care.
    ~B~

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! We have a wonderful group of people here on site - please make yourself at home and let us know if you have need of anything. Feel free to post, ask questions, and share your projects.

14. Likes b.wieber liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brenda you did great on posting the website so we can at least see what it is you are wanting to crochet. I have looked and have not found another like it. It is very cute too. I can see why she would want it. As for helping you with the pattern all I can suggest is posting on here what you are having problems with, we have some very talented crocheters and I am sure one or more has the wisdom to walk you though it. I will try my best to help as well.