Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hi everybody

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hi everybody

Hello !

I am new here, i am Hannah from Belgium and i am 23 years old.
    i just started to crochet, but i love it and i want to know more and share things with other who make lovely stuff...

If you have any questions, just let me know !

Greets
    Hannah

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and I hope you participate and get to love all the people on here as I have come to do. We love picture of your work so if you have them please post them.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Hannah! I am larisa darling doily maker. I make only doilies. Belgium is great with bruges style...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hannah: Welcome to CT. I have a granddaughter named Hannah. She is in 2nd grade already! Her brother is in Kindergarten. I am Shirley, I live in Eastern WA. I am 66, retired and have two other grandchildren in MN. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus which is a national group that makes quilts and baby blankets for underprivileged kids, sick children, newborns etc. I feel very grateful to be able to help them. What are you working on? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hannah, and welcome to the forum. Isn't the internet wonderful, that we get to meet people from all over the world who share our hobby? Glad to have you here.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Hannah and welcome I have a granddaughter with the name Hannah, she is only 4 years old the youngest of 3 granddaughters. Come on in to CT, chat a bit and feel welcome as you are among friends here. Have a wonderful day and thanks for joining in. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hannah! Welcome to our big family of crocheters and more! If you have questions or need help there are so many of us that will try or can help you when needed! Enjoy all the fun and different post you can read or get involved in! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! We have a wonderful group of people here on site - please make yourself at home and let us know if you have need of anything. Feel free to post, ask questions, and share your projects.