Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello from Colorado/Arizona!

Looking for new friends in the crochet community as well as near me! To chat, exchange patterns, or get-together to crochet. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I make doileis and collect doily patterns
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bren: I am Shirley and I live in Eastern WA. However, my mother in law and sister in law live in Denver so we go there to visit some. MIL used to live in Yuma so we are familiar with that area too. I am 66, retired and have four grandchildren, 2 in WA state and 2 in MN. So glad you have joined Crochet Talk. Do you winter in AZ? What are you working on? I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bren, I am Sharon and am in Colorado, Pikes Peak area, I crochet mostly dolls and animals for donations, welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! We are glad you are here with us! Make yourself at home here and let us know if you have need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum. There is always someone here to answer your questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to our big friendly family! You are at the right place to learn more and share patterns and make lots of new friends from all over!How is your weather where you are? I just heard Bolder Colorado is in big rain and flash floods! Stay safe and enjoy all the new people you will meet here! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm new to this site as well. It's an awesome, friendly place. I'm a colorado/ arizonian too! i'm origanlly from the white mountain area in az. but my husband is military so we're currently on fort carson in colorado.

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to our big family of crochet, knitting and other great crafts! Feel free to join in and chat, or tell us more about yourself! Welcome again crochet4fun and brenjn! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone and thank you for the lovely notes! Sorry its taken so long to reply! In response to some questions, I travel back and forth between Loveland, CO and Tucson, AZ caring for family. Yes, the flooding was terrible! During the worst of it, I had family stranded in Denver, and others evacuated in the Evans area. My son's school was closed a few days. Still roads closed in the area. But all are safe thank goodness. I taught myself to crochet a few years back using the internet. I don't know how to knit yet but would love to learn. I am very excited to get to know all the wonderful people here, and I wish you all a great evening!