Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

The Original Knit n Spin

hope this works getting pics on here. if you are interested in one or more or even just curious, please let me know. The price is $25.00 which includes shipping. You get the main wooden part and 2 foam yarn holders. You can get extra foam yarn holders for $2.50 each or 5 for $10.00 plus postage. My brother makes the wooden part which he invented. I still can't thank him enough...no more pulling yarn all the time as I'm working. The yarn comes off smooth as silk. I told my brother that this is the best invention since bottled milk. ShellyThe Original Knit n Spin-yarn-winder-001-jpgThe Original Knit n Spin-yarn-winder-002-jpgThe Original Knit n Spin-yarn-winder-003-jpg
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly, I think so, too. Maybe your brother should try to sell these on a website, or maybe on Etsy? I think there is a market for a gadget like this.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

4. Likes seashells_Shelly, wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bugga. My brother just does the wooden part. I do the finishing and sealing and the foam part and the pvc inside the foam, etc. He told me that I can do whatever I want with them as far as getting them out there so people can decide if they want to buy or not. I've always looked up to my big brother. I may have to think about Etsy as another way to sell them. HUGS, Shelly

6. Likes wenda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How about selling on E-bay?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's another consideration. I guess I'm afraid to try too much to begin....afraid I won't be able to keep up. I know my brother won't have any problems keep up with demand. Even though he is older than I am, he can move around a lot better than I can. He had machines that do the cutting, etc. I do all the sanding and finishing by hand. Takes me longer to do my part than it takes him to do his part. Thanks for the input, I appreciate that you'd take the time to help me with this. HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly- I think both Ebay & Etsy let you put on your "product" how many are available. That might take the pressure off getting them made quickly. Just a thought.

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you again for the information. After all, the more information I have, the better decisions I can make. I appreciate that you would take your time to help me get this off the ground Shelly