Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I am looking for varigated yarn from Craftsmart.

I don't know where I got this skein of yarn but I positively adore it! It is called Dusk and made by Craftsmart. I have been looking everywhere in stores and online but can't find it. Can someone help me locate some of this yarn, please?
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you can't find it. They carry Craft Smart yarn at Michaels online, but I don't see the color Dusk. You might check on ebay.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    could you please be more specific about the color of the varigated yarn. I have seen dusk refer to many different variations. A favorite of mine is the blue dusk that redheart makes. Here is a link to it: Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Shaded Dusk
    Hope this helps. Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Shaded Dusk This is a link to a blue Dusk, from redheart. WHat color are you looking for? Good luck, Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
    Sorry you can't find it. They carry Craft Smart yarn at Michaels online, but I don't see the color Dusk. You might check on ebay.
    I've tried Ebay, Amazon, and another place I can't remember then name right now.Oh I tried Michael's too

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt this will help much but here goes. I have 4 skeins of CraftSmart in a color called Twilight. I've had it for at least 6 months until I decide what to do with it. I got it at Big Lots!. Since the day I bought this yarn, I haven't seen any CraftSmart yarn at Big Lots. Of course, I don't go very often but when I do, I always check out the teeny-tiny bit of yarn they might have. All I can do is keep my eyes open for the yarn you want. If by some chance of fate one of us finds this yarn, how many skeins do you want? I know if I see it anywhere, I won't walk away without picking it up for you. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Shelly. I'll keep an eye out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells_Shelly View Post
    I doubt this will help much but here goes. I have 4 skeins of CraftSmart in a color called Twilight. I've had it for at least 6 months until I decide what to do with it. I got it at Big Lots!. Since the day I bought this yarn, I haven't seen any CraftSmart yarn at Big Lots. Of course, I don't go very often but when I do, I always check out the teeny-tiny bit of yarn they might have. All I can do is keep my eyes open for the yarn you want. If by some chance of fate one of us finds this yarn, how many skeins do you want? I know if I see it anywhere, I won't walk away without picking it up for you. HUGS, Shelly
    Shelly, I just looked on Ebay and they have what you are looking for. Quick!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found the yarn you are looking for. It is craftsmart and the color is DUSK. The color # is 25. I found it today at the Michaels in Lancaster, PA. They have quite a bit but the lot numbers don't match. I bought a skein so I could make sure it is what you are looking for: the colors are blue, mauve, purple, green, kind of a coral or salmon too. It's varigated. Does this sound like what you are looking for? The number under the color DUSK is 228171 if this helps at all. Let me know if you want me to pick up the yarn for you from the store in Lancaster as I was there today. Don't know how long it will be in so I wanted to let you know right away. Keep me posted on what you decide......maybe you can find it near where you live if they have started stocking it in the michaels stores again. Good Luck! HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells_Shelly View Post
    I have found the yarn you are looking for. It is craftsmart and the color is DUSK. The color # is 25. I found it today at the Michaels in Lancaster, PA. They have quite a bit but the lot numbers don't match. I bought a skein so I could make sure it is what you are looking for: the colors are blue, mauve, purple, green, kind of a coral or salmon too. It's varigated. Does this sound like what you are looking for? The number under the color DUSK is 228171 if this helps at all. Let me know if you want me to pick up the yarn for you from the store in Lancaster as I was there today. Don't know how long it will be in so I wanted to let you know right away. Keep me posted on what you decide......maybe you can find it near where you live if they have started stocking it in the michaels stores again. Good Luck! HUGS, Shelly
    I would be so grateful of you did get some for me. Do you take Paypal?