Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool I am new here....

Howdy!! I am new here to the forum. I am 56 and live in Northeast Texas. I have been married for 35 years to my favorite "cowboy". We have a small farm and we raise and ride horses. Currently we have 10. I love to do all sorts of crafting. I crochet, Tole Paint, sew, cake and cookie baker. I want to learn to knit this year. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was about 7. My maternal g'mother taught me to sew. I have 13 1/2 g'kiddos. I am looking forward to making new aquaintances and learning from all of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Deb!
    I'm Patti from northeast arkansas--right next door to you. My but you sound busy--but also happy so that 's good!
    Glad to have you.
    I started out knitting then switched to crochet because it's faster. However, I am thinking about going back to knitting for certain projects--socks, etc. so it is an advantage to know how to do both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patti for the welcome! I used to live in Genoa AR. until about 5 years ago. I love to crochet, but certain things look better in knit I think..especially socks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to have you join us! I absolutely love horses, but have only been able to do some riding when I was younger. I look forward to hearing more about you!