Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hello to everyone this is my first time being on here so I thought I would tell you a little bit about me well I have 6 children two of them are my and the others are step children but I still thank of them as my own children I have 12 grandchildren and one more on the way. I take care of my grandson because his mother wasn't ready to settle down at the time he is 8 now but he has ADHD really bad. But my name is Elizabeth Snelling but every one calls me Liz I am 50 years old and I set around the house a lot so I try to crochet stuff for Christmas I live in a small town called Scottsburg IND I have been crocheting for awhile now I learned to crochet when I was about 10. I hope to learn a lot more I like trying new patterns but I seem to get missed up on them even thou I have been crocheting awhile there is still a lot of stuff I can't make but I always try because I figer you can only do something if you try at least you can say I tried hope to meet a lot of new people on here this is my first time so I really don't know what to do.

Thank you for letting me join in.
    Elizabeth Snelling
    lizsnelling@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz,

Welcome to the forums! Glad you are here and we look forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Liz!!! Glad you decided to join us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Liz! Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa. I live in Europe and make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Liz! Welcome, from Annapolis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Liz: Welcome to CT. I am glad you have joined us. I am 66, retired and have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus. Sounds like you are a very busy lady. Show us pictures when you have time. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to CT. Another busy gal but will still find time to crochet. Don't be afraid to try new patterns, it does get easier and easier. I find that when something gets me crazy, I just put it down and go back to it a little later. And if you have a problem, just holler. There is always someone willing to help. Have fun.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. It sounds like you have your hands full. I think crocheting takes some of the stress away. I have crocheted for over 30 years