Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Crochet Scarves

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Crochet Scarves

HI I am looking for a free pattern of elves and snowmen that were crocheted together to make a scarf. I saw it on line during December but now I cannot find it again. The website it was on has christmas patterns all year long so I know its not because christmas is over. I thought I had bookmarked the site or saved the pattern but I cant find either so I guess I didn't. If anyone knows where the website is please let me know. I think they had santa heads joined together to make a scarf as well.
    Thanks
    Pennyi

Post Thanks / Like
    Pennyi,

Hello - I am looking, but not finding anything yet. I will keep looking. Thanks for letting us know what you are looking for. Do you remember the name of the pattern?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation crochet scarves

No I dont remember. I wish I did I have tried a combination of searches on google for it but come up empty handed. I remember they were the crocheted heads of elves, santa and a snowman, they were laying on a chair in the picture. But thats all I remember. They are skinny scarves since they are only the heads joined together.
    Thanks for the help. I spent one evening going over and over sights to see if I could find it again.
    Pennyi

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I used Bing to search and search, but could not come up with anything either. I will continue to keep my eye out for this for you. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I did find a christmas tree pattern for a thin scarf and a christmas light blub scarf. So the other must be out there but just where I dont know.
    thanks for looking. I am sure when I least expect it it'll pop up again. At least I hope so. LOL
    Pennyi

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I will do a search for you I should be able to come up with something at least I'm willing to give it a try may take me a little while but I don't give up easily will let you know if I find any thing or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Could this possibly be what you are looking for? The pattern is not free and I didn't see a chair, but this is the best I could find for you. Good luck. Deb

Christmas Crochet Patterns
    Crochet Village The Pattern Shop with Quality Patterns & More
    Crochet Village The Pattern Shop

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the same patterns that quiltingdeb found also I haven't been able to find a free pattern yet if the ones mentioned by quiltingdeb let us know thanks so much for your help to quiltingdeb.