Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

I'm a 60 yo avid crafter. I'm mother to 2 boys and 2 girls and grand-mother to ten kids. I love to knit and crochet. I'm presently making some cushion covers in crochet. I've seen a lot of beautiful work on this site. I've got yarn galore that I bought before I retired and plan on making some afghans. I loved the snow man and pumplin patterns in this week's newsletter! They will go on my to-crochet list.

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea: Welcome to CT. I am 66, retired and have a son and daughter, and 4 grandchildren, 7,6,5,4. I have been crocheting baby blankets for Project Linus for just over a year full time. I broke my hip just about a year ago and it was wonderful therapy! Glad you have joined us. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I make only doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning. I am fairly new here myself, and have yet to check out the picture section. This is a fun place to be. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies.
    Lili, bummer that you broke your hip. Did it heal well?
    Ll1000, if your picture is anything to go by, you do beautiful work. Do you sell your doilies?
    Trude, I guess, we'll be exploring the site together. What are you working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea I am making crocheted curtains for my kitchen. Yellow and red in a silk/cotton blend. How about you what is your project?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Andrea! Thank you for kind words about my doilies. I do not sell doilies. It was one time lady ordered doily and I sent her and no payment still... it was not successful try to sell. I gift doilies.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, what an ambitious project!!! I'm sure they will be very nice. Do you have a big window? I'm making a pair of cushion covers. I got the idea from another site but had to make some changes to the pattern as I didn't like them "see through".

Post Thanks / Like
    kl1000, how awful that someone would take advantage of you like that. I don't blame you for not wanting to sell online but you could sell locally... I'm sure people love to get a gift from you!!! How nice of you to give them away as I know they're time consuming to make with that small thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea! I love process of making nice thing. I hope people like lace doilies. I try to finish one of them right now == Do you have a cat? I have 6 birds -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן