Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing myself

Hello Crochet Talkers,

My name is Ada, I'm a momma of two,-college age boy and girl. I'm married to a wonderful man for over 20 yrs., and enjoying crafts. This is my first time joining any forum/newsletter group. I have no idea how to begin using this sight, and seem to only land in the forum part of this site!
    I'm basically knew to crochet, although I have made some things here and there that consisted of beginner level (single and double crochet). I'm hoping to find some easy patterns to start with and slowly graduate to learning some more challenging stitches/patterns.
    I'm looking forward to learning and growing as a crafter and becoming better at crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ada and Welcome to Crochet Talk. I am 66, retired and have four grandchildren. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus and make some full afghans too. I am really glad you have joined our group. We have fun sharing patterns and ideas, pics and just chatting about all likes of things. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ada. Nice to have you with us. I have crocheted for over 30 years and enjoy it very. I hope you do to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ABella View Post
    Hello Crochet Talkers,

My name is Ada, I'm a momma of two,-college age boy and girl. I'm married to a wonderful man for over 20 yrs., and enjoying crafts. This is my first time joining any forum/newsletter group. I have no idea how to begin using this sight, and seem to only land in the forum part of this site!
    I'm basically knew to crochet, although I have made some things here and there that consisted of beginner level (single and double crochet). I'm hoping to find some easy patterns to start with and slowly graduate to learning some more challenging stitches/patterns.
    I'm looking forward to learning and growing as a crafter and becoming better at crocheting.
    Welcome to the forum. If you look at the top of the page, there is a button next to Forum that says "Need Help?". Click on that for some helpful info about using the forums.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, as soon as my daughter head off to college I will begin crocheting something (to keep me distracted from missing her too much). Don't know what yet, but , I hope to find something simple to start with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm looking forward to starting a simple crochet blanket or afghan (never made one of those before )-afghan that is. It will distract me from missing my girl when she returns to school in New York, it will be something she can cuddle with in her dorm to stay warm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ada! It s nice to meet you. I am larisa doily maker. I have son and daughter too. And Peter is still here
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ada, nice to meet you, I have 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters. You can also make your daughter a scarf for the cold winters in New York, quick and simple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the site! Please let us know if you need help. For some people, it takes a little bit of time to get used to moving around the different parts of the site. We are here to help you though...thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa