Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Just Joined!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Just Joined!

Hi, I'm a newbie to this site and looking forward to learning more and more.
    I have always knit, as my mother taught me, but I have found that I enjoy crocheting much more. It is very new to me but I keep on going. I believe I have made over 40 hats with lots of embellisments on them. Next, a top.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums. That's so interesting that you have always knitted, but like crochet more. I've tried many times through the years to knit, and just never liked doing it. I've crocheted off and on since I was a young mother. Now that I'm retired, I'm loving crocheting lots of different things.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Weebea: Welcome to CT. I too love crocheting so much more than knitting. I hate to count and rip it all out and start over. Show us some pictures of your hats. Do you donate some of them? I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus and make some full afghans too. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Weebea, I crochet hats for donation, but mainly do dolls, and animals. Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    I started with just hats for anyone and have now done them for my greatnieces, neighbours, family, granddaughter, daughter, and so on and so on. I love it. I think I will donate what I have left to charity and keep on going. I have started doing cowls, mitts, scarves and those mitts that come to the knuckles for working on the Ipods. Lots of fun..

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our group!! I hope you enjoy it here there are lots of great people!!! And yes, please do share some pictures of your creations when you have the time, we'd love to see them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Weebea: good on you. What a lot of wonderful projects! We would love to see pics of some items! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself at home and also let us know if you have need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    HEllo and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us