Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: feather47

Post Thanks / Like

feather47

Hello ,from feather47 I've been crochet and knitting for about 60 year my grandmother taught me when I was 6 and have been doing ever sense. I have 2 sister's who twins and look every much alike so most people think k that they are seeing double LOL . We all live together and we all knit and crochet,so we have a lot of hen parties.We try and knit and crochet for some charities like the breast cancer, which my sister is a survivors ,cancer for children ,and our locale nursing home which our 90 year old Mother in she dementia in the last stages. We try and go about ever other day be with and some of the other older people because they have no one to come and see them. Some we all maybe there too and some will be there for us too. So try and do things for your local nursing homes near you Thank You So is what we love to do

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    feather47 WELCOME to CT GROUP.... You certainly are a busy and well advance in needle crafts. I crochet I may just ask dor help?? You are welcome to show off your finished projects here on a form (PIC). Glad you are joining in. Yes nursing homes are in deed needing volunteers, I donate to one my Granma use to be in around Thanksgiving & XMAS or if they call for a special BD. Always have some projects to choose from in a pinch. Bye for now Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome here! I am addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! It is great to have you here with us! Thanks for joining us and you are welcome to make yourself at home!