Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a new member

Love your site. Hope to meet lots of nice people

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Evelene: Welcome to CT. I am retired, 66 years old and have four grandchildren. I mostly crochet baby blankets for Project Linus and some full afghans too. Nice to have you join us. What are you working on? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the community! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and please share pictures of your work if you have them. We love pictures on here. We have a good time teasing each other but we do help with stitches or techniques if you have questions. The more you join in the more fun you will have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I'm 73. Oh My Gosh 74 next month. Thanks for the welcome. I'm just finishing up a pair of mule slippers. Only 3,000,000 projects to go and boxes of yarn. What is wrong with me??? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Evelene! Welcome to our group. There is nothing wrong with you that isn't wrong with the rest of us. hehehe I'm not for sure about everyone else but I have a huge yarn stash! (and I can't resist buying more sometimes)

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Im so glad to meet you Im Susan M J (73 3/27) your older hahahehe. Sorry I dont want to scare you off. Yes we are clowns some time but helpful and love to share. See you in another form, feel free to read and join in. CT Friend SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    A while back I saw this beautiful orange yarn and I bought it. When I told my daughter, she said "YOU DID WHAY???" What could I say. (it was pretty)

10. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Try to upload a picture. Not haveing much luck. I'll figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can click on the help button at the top of this page and you will find the instructions to post a picture. If that doesn't work one of us will come along and help.