Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

WE have over 36 members

Hi Has anyone checked the membership lately. WE stared with 10 members and now we are at 36, is that great or what............A few are a little shy but I'm sure they will post soon. Anyone interested in sending them a welcome post, I did. They probably would love to hear from you... Misty

2. Likes Grandma Darlene liked this post
    My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is great indeed! Well, I will gladly send a welcome post to anyone cause I just love the fact that the community is growing and that we've got so many interesting members among us.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    It's wonderful to see this group growing! I'm amazed at how creative everyone is here and am getting so many ideas for things I'd like to try.

Post Thanks / Like
    The more the merrier. I've already learned so much from the "oldtimers" here. I can't wait to see what the newcomers bring to the group. Sharing experiences is the best way to teach and learn, IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all, I'm sure we will continue to grow and learn as we do and a welcome to newbies makes them feel well, welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm one of the newbies here, and I'm really glad to be part of this group. I appreciate everything I've been learning here so far, and I also hope to contribute/share what I know to help this group continue to grow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is nice to learn new things. Even if this group is fairly new, it has been a real blessing. I am curious to see even more action, as more members join!

9. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so excited We're up to 400 members now and still counting! And there are also more than a thousand guests visiting the site regularly now. This is just so amazing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Giftedchild,

This is amazing! The day that I saw over one thousand people viewed the site at once, I was like WOW! This is awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I can remember when we only had ten members and it wasn't that long ago, I think early October. Its so good to see so many ideas floating around. Awesome.......Misty