Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for Dark Polyester Fiberfill

I know that years ago when I was making stuffed bears etc., I was able to buy dark gray/black stuffing. I can't find it anywhere. Do any of you know where I can find it without buying a ton of it from ALIBABA ???
    If I can't find some, I guess Ij'll use black yarn.

Thanks,
    Caryn Joy

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen it but I. would love to know about it. I will be waiting for answers

3. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this would work but how about using black pantyhose (if the items are small enough) as a lining and then stuffing that with the regular white stuffing? Maybe the pantyhose would cover the stuffing? I tried googling black fiberfill but the posts were older and of course, the places mentioned did not have it anymore. You would think that manufacturers would make small bags in different darker colors and see if it was feasible for future sales. Just an idea.

LI Roe

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't you buy some dye and the amount you need. Cheaper and easy to do!
    Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey every one ---- I bought a bed pillow at family dollar for the fiber fill. It had dark fill in it----it was in a pink cover------ I got a lot of fill from it. Betty bee

8. Likes Carynjoyb, GrammaJoe, LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bettybee10;91949]Hey every one ---- I bought a bed pillow at family dollar for the fiber fill. It had dark fill in it----it was in a pink cover------ I got a lot of fill from it. Betty bee[/QUOTE]

Cool, never thought that pillows would dark fill in them. Good to know. Thanks for the update.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to know how you knew that it was filled with dark filling? I think that is a great idea!!

11. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bettybee10 View Post
    Hey every one ---- I bought a bed pillow at family dollar for the fiber fill. It had dark fill in it----it was in a pink cover------ I got a lot of fill from it. Betty bee
    How did you know that it had dark fill in it? Would love to get some.

Caryn Joy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey twinfaye how are you doing I ------- I didn't know it was dark filling till I opened the pillow------ surprise----i was getting it to stuff and owl pillow I made I was going to make a cover for the pillow so the filling wouldn't show thru. But seeing it was dark fill I didn't have to----------------take care bettybee

14. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post