Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: intoduction

Post Thanks / Like

Red face intoduction

good afternoon,from Roslyn,NY
    I learned to crochet after doing battle w/breast cancer,4 yrs ago,Dec 2011,and have been determined to learn as much as I can in as short a time as possible...because you never know....

I also learned as a tribute to my Mom,and Grandmother,and greats of the same,who never lived to see me do it!

love the craft,love the women,love Brett Bara,and Drew(yey-go men)love knit and crochet today,love all things knit and crochet,and now I can love Crochet talk too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Heidi K!
    Glad you found us and hope you do love it here!
    I guess most of us did have a mother or grandmother or both who helped us appreciate crocheting and knitting--I know I did.

There are many tutorials and patterns on this site plus some really good crocheters. However, if you don't find what you're looking for or need help just ask. People are really helpful here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heidi,

It is a pleasure to have you as a member! Congratulations on crocheting and learning new things! Regardless of the situation, life is prescious and should be lived to the best of our abilities! I look forward to hearing more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks so much,Patti,lovely to meet you!